The mission of the Library is to improve and enrich the knowledge of our students and faculty trough information by providing comprehensive resources, both in print and digital collections as well as exceptional patron services, information
literacy instruction, and innovative information resources to support teaching, learning and research to respond to the changes in economics, social, scientific, and technological environments.
To fulfill this mission, the Library commits to:
- Build collections and create tools to support research, teaching, and learning.
- Provide access to and promote the discovery and use of local and virtual information resources.
- Ensure the preservation and long-lasting availability of library collections and resources.
- Interpret the research, teaching, and learning needs of its users.
- Design comfortable physical and virtual environments for study, teaching, and research.
- Collaborate with other members of the academic field to enrich the research and learning community.
The Library will be recognized as an accessible and exceptional center of research, learning and creativity focused on student success. The library will provide the best of contemporary and traditional research tools. The Library will excel in: collecting, preserving, and providing high quality, innovative services; and creating a welcoming and comfortable physical environment. The Library will foster an atmosphere that encourage diversity, excellence, and continued growth in finding ways to surpass our own high standards.